21st century teachers must be equipped with relevant skills to teach the current generation students, teaching in the 21st century is an altogether different phenomenon.
We train teachers to make them possess flawless communication skills, ability to motivate and inspire students, ability to transform students into successful students. Our workshops are customized based on the exact need besides training them on 21st century skills.
1. Multiple Intelligence – Using MI to make classes more interactive & interesting
2. Learning Styles – Understanding Learning styles and how we can maximize learning using this understanding
3. Thinking Skills – What are they and how we can use them inculcate them through our classroom
4. Active Learning – Methodologies to make teaching more interactive, involving & more meaningful
5. Cooperative Learning – How to get the best out of peer to peer interactions and to multiply learning using groups
6. Organizing Leaning – What to use where to enable effective understanding and recall
7. If they’re laughing – they’re learning – Effective Strategies towards using humar in classroom
8. Understanding and working with Higher order thinking skills
9. Developing and using Creativity in learning
10. Making Mathematics more meaningful
11. Brain based learning & Study Skills
12. Using Story telling / doing in learning